The White House Council of Economic Advisers released its analysis of the economic costs of illegal opioid use, related overdoses, and overdose mortality in November 2017.
In the past few years, there have been drops in the correctional population as a whole as well as drops in the incarceration rate.
3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine is also known by its initials: MDMA, though it's better known to the public as Ecstasy.
The Office of National Drug Control Policy, (the Drug Czar's office), is required by law to produce an annual national drug control strategy report.
CSDP Director of Research Doug McVay recently recorded an hour-long interview with Molly Gill, Government Affairs Council for the organization Families Against Mandatory Minimums.
CSDP Director of Research Doug McVay recently interviewed Johann Hari, author of "Chasing The Scream" for public radio. The full audio is available at
- Chronicle AM: Trump Signals Support for Pot Bill, Canada Senate Passes Pot Legalization, More... (6/8/18)
- Chronicle AM: Federal Legal Marijuana Bill Filed, OH MedMJ Sales Delayed, More... (6/7/18)
- By Month's End, Oklahoma Should Be the Newest Medical Marijuana State
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Medical Marijuana Update
- Chronicle AM: Bangladesh Drug War Killings Draw UN Rebuke, Fed Pot Busts Way Down, More... (6/6/18)
- Chronicle AM: CO Gov. Vetoes Pot Tasting Rooms, WV First Responders Get Naloxone, More... (6/5/18)
- Chronicle AM: Gallup: Pot Use "Morally Acceptable," Bangladeshi Drug War Killings, More... (6/4/18)
- You'll Never Believe What Country Just Enacted a Massive, Meaningful Drug Reform
- Chronicle AM: CA Pays for Fentanyl Test Strips, CA Marijuana Banking Bill Advances, More... (6/1/18)