There's quite an industry out there promoting the idea that 'Deniers' are 'attacking science'.
Image via Wikipedia
As it happens, I've indulged myself in occasional sniping in Grist as they continue to promote attacks on the ability of people to avail themselves of energy resources.
By now, my response does not involve citations to my posts - and there are a bunch - or references to Global Research.ca, CFACT,etc.
Not that you aren't welcome to check out 'Climate in Contention' No : it's simpler than that.
note Prediction and Testing. Do we have an extensive record of future temperatures and reason to believe we can reliably assign cause ?
- The ultimate blow to global warming denialism (circleh.wordpress.com)
- Global warming denialism? It ends now. [Greg Laden's Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- This week in global-warming denial (salon.com)
- 'BBC's biased climate science reporting isn't biased enough' claims report (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Thursday Reading List (ritholtz.com)
- Climate Science, Communication and Denialism (tuibguy.com)
- Minnesota AGW Denialist Jungbauer Disembowled by Respected News Anchor Don Shelby [Greg Laden's Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Lord Monckton: Bring out your Dead! " Climate Denial Crock of the Week (tweetingdonal.wordpress.com)
- Skeptical Science: "Getting skeptical about global warming skepticism" (anarchic-teapot.net)
- What's the Difference Between Climate Skepticism & Climate Denial? It's Important (Video) (treehugger.com)